Recycle Eko-Start is a Company whose technological process includes: a Smelting section, Refining section, Finished products storage, Raw materials storage, Lead-Acid batteries Separation Section and Pollution Control System.
BASIC MANUFACTURING SECTIONS:
The size of the smelter is 384 m2. The technical personnel engaged in the smelting of the Lead related raw material amounts to eight people plus two engineers – technologists. Smelting process goes using the Rotary furnace with a smelting capacity of 3,800 tons per year in Lead Bullion.
2. A rafining section
The size of the refining section is 274 m2. The technical personnel engaged in the Rafination process counts eight people including two engineers. In the refining section there are Refining Kettles of the following types:
- 4 Refining Kettles, with capacity of 25 tons of metal
- 1 Refining Kettle, with capacity of 10 tons of metal
- 1 Refining Kettle, with capacity of 2 tons for silver liquation.
- 1 Furnace for silver distillation
- 1 Furnace for silver cupellation
- equipment for electrolysis of silver
- equipment for silver cementation and granulation
The first five Refining Kettles are used for purifying contaminates which are yielded through the process of smelting of lead concentrate or Secondary Lead Materials from the Smelting Section. The last Refinery Kettle with a capacity of 2 tons is used for Silver separation from the lead, and to prepare the PbAg Alloy for the Silver Distillation process.
3. Raw materials storage
This section takes up space of 384 m2.
4. A finished product storage
This section takes up space of 246 m2.